STH Arts Annex
The new Spoke the Hub Arts Annex at 234 Butler Street, (corner of Nevins) will be available for a September 8th grand opening and occupancy.
The Annex will sport two new dance spaces:
Studio #1: 18′ x 36′ studio
Studio #2: 18′ x 19′ studio
Each has natural light, new dance floors, sound systems, ballet barres, and mirrors for use by our space renters.
- SUBWAY: R train to Union Street at 4th Avenue
- SUBWAY: B, D, Q, 2, 3, 4 or 5 trains and the LIRR to Atlantic Avenue/ Barclay Center Station
- BUS: B37 to 3rd Avenue and Douglass Street
- BUS: B63 to 5th Avenue and Douglass Street
- PARKING: Street parking only